Two quick sketches done with charcoal pencil in the rain. The first formed an initial print on the adjacent page, over which I drew a second nearby view…Something to plan to do intentionally perhaps on a future rainy day…..
Most Recent Posts
- Fabulous visit to Tony Robert’s glass studio today!
- Emerging artist Stephen Joynson – Exciting, minimalist artworks – playing with fire!
- ARTIST IN RESIDENCE OPPORTUNITY
- Glyndwr Applied Arts exhibition at Erddig!!
- THE NEW ROPE STRING BAND!! coming to Llanymynech !!!!
- “Get Plastered”! a one day workshop at The Willow Gallery in June!
- REMINDER – Next Get together is at Tony Robert’s glass studio Knockin from 3.0-5.0 on MONDAY 20th April!!
- Gillian Ayres – painter supreme!
- Why not book yourself a treat and Make a glass Monolith for your garden in a day?
- OSArt2015 – OPEN STUDIOS