Two quick sketches done with charcoal pencil in the rain. The first formed an initial print on the adjacent page, over which I drew a second nearby view…Something to plan to do intentionally perhaps on a future rainy day…..
Most Recent Posts
- Broken Mould Studios – 2 places left on sculpture course on October 4th and 5th
- Ruthin Craft Centre this weekend! Sara-Jane Harper and Janie Mcleod………FREE drop in!
- Glyndwr Collective – weekends in September as part of Helfa Gelf
- Lovely meeting today at Des Jones studio in Pentre
- Abstraction!!! – BBC4 iplayer if you missed the first programme
- If you missed the pv this is on for the next four weekends!!
- For all artists and particularly photographers out there………
- For your diary – Our next meeting is at Des’s
- A Painting Day at Plas Newydd, Llangollen!
- This must not be missed!!!