Two quick sketches done with charcoal pencil in the rain. The first formed an initial print on the adjacent page, over which I drew a second nearby view…Something to plan to do intentionally perhaps on a future rainy day…..
Most Recent Posts
- Perfect day at Ruthin on the trail of ART!
- Coming Soon……..
- Friday – yes this Friday – 26th June gathering at Ruthin Craft Centre!
- MIP photographic show “Diversity” 2015
- Shani Rhys James’s amazing works at Millenium Gallery Cornwall until 7th July
- 10 minutes with… Rebecca Salter RA By Harriet Baker
- Jude, Diana and Jacqui are looking forward to Open Studios this weekend!
- Hayley Parfitt’s installations at Angela Scott’s open Studio – open saturdays and sundays over the next two weekends!
- Exciting things happening at Underhill Farm shortly!!
- Lesley Birch – painter – (just come across her)